SGG VISION-LITE's high transparency provides perfect vision of objects. The observer’s view through the glass is not impaired by reflections from light or from the surrounding environment; the colour rendering and contrast is always clear.
The anti-reflective effect is obtained when both sides of the single glazed glass have an anti-reflective coating. For double-glazed units, all four faces are treated with the anti-reflective coating.
VISION-LITE is ideal for all applications that require maximum transparency and unimpaired vision through the glass.
- Shop fronts and show rooms;
- Glazed areas in panoramic restaurants;
- Control towers, control rooms and observation rooms;
- Screens to separate spectators in terraced stadiums.
- Display cabinets in museums and protective screens for paintings;
- Display units and shop fronts;
- Internal partitions (hospitals, clean rooms, control rooms, etc.);
- Television studios (less reflection in front of the cameras);
- Interpreter booths and sound booths (conference rooms, recording studios, etc.);
- Zoos and aquariums.
- Machine control rooms on building sites (cranes, tractors, etc);
- Protective screens for cash dispensers;
- Signage or advertising panels for railways, motorways and airports, etc.
Performance comparison between PLANICLEAR conventional glass and VISION-LITE anti-reflective glass.
* On DIAMANT glass Values given in accordance with standard EN410. The reflectance values are measured perpendicular to the glazing. As with conventional glass, the reflection increases when the glass is viewed from an angle.
VISION-LITE meets the durability requirements of Class A of European standard EN1096.
The residual reflectance of VISION-LITE anti-reflective glass is very low (approximately 1% for laminated monolithic glass). It is however still visible under certain lighting conditions, viewing angles and in certain surrounding environments. The residual reflectance depends on the angle from which it is viewed. Perpendicular to the glass, it is slightly bluish and can vary slightly. For external applications (eg: shop fronts), it is strongly recommended that a sample is viewed in the intended location.
|Thickness||Light transmittance LT %||Light reflective LRe %|