- Dynamic colours - combined with a neutral, solar control or thermally insulating glass SGGSTADIP COLOR animates and enlivens entrances, canopies and any feature glazing in your home
- Safe breakage and containment - If the glass breaks, it remains adhered to the interlayer reducing the risk of injury and maintaining its integrity
- Filtration of UV light helps slow the fading of furnishings near to the glazing
- The coloured films absorb solar heat energy to different degrees
- Offers total flexibility, providing the personal touch for unique colours and aesthetics
- Affords different levels of translucency for visual screening
SGG STADIP COLOR may be used in many applications in residential and non residential buildings (offices, shops, restaurants, hotels, exhibition stands, airports etc.).
• In facades*: double-glazed units, spandrel panels, guarding.
• Interiors: partitions, doorways, light wells and false ceilings, atria, overhead glazing, guarding, stair treads, floor panels, furniture.
* SGG STADIP COLOR is suitable for external applications. However for colours requiring the yellow films (Golden Light and Sahara Sun), we recommend incorporating an additional clear PVB interlayer to avoid any discoloration due to UV radiation.
The safety performance of SGG STADIP COLOR is identical to that of PVB laminated glass of the same composition.
(1) Laminated glass with a light diffusing, translucent PVB interlayer. The values indicated are all according to Standard EN140 even though this is not strictly applied to this glass. The values given are an indication only . PVB RB 47 216500 (SGV 110)
(2) Two white diffusa interlayers