SATINOVO MATT is produced by acid-etching one face of PLANICLEAR float glass or DIAMANT extra clear glass. On request PARSOL body-tinted glass can also be etched to produce coloured SATINOVO MATT.
SATINOVO MATT is intended primarily for interior applications and offers the same benefits of flexibility of processing and installation, durability and maintenance as with ordinary float glass.
SATINOVO MATT is a frosted glass can be used in numerous interior design applications in both residential and commercial settings:
- Shower screens and enclosures
- Partitions and interior screens
- Furniture, e.g. cupboard doors, shelves, tables
- Wall cladding
- Balustrades and guarding
- Shopfitting: displays and countertops
- It can also be used in external glazing, in windows and doors for example.
We recommend that the etched surface of the glass faces either the inside of the sealed unit or the inside of the building if single glazed.
* Performance data correct at time of printing November 2016. SGG SATINOVO MATT meets the durability requirements of class C of European standards EN 1096-1 and -2. ** Light and solar performance according to EN 410.
|Thickness in mm||4||6||10|
|U-Value in W/m²K||5.8||5.7||5.6|