SGG PLANITHERM® TOTAL+
By combining SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL+ with other specialist glass products available from the Saint-Gobain Glass range, a multitude of high performance, multi-functional glazing solutions can be achieved.
· Solar Control Glazing: The SGG COOL-LITE family presents an extensive range of solar control solutions, designed to reduce solar heat gain, thereby reducing reliance on ventilation and air conditioning systems.
· Low-maintenance Glazing: SGG BIOCLEAN can be combined with SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL+ to add effective self-cleaning properties to a double glazed unit. This product combination offers a significantly more neutral and less reflective solution compared to equivalent products currently available on the market.
· Acoustic Glazing: SGG STADIP SILENCE is an acoustic PVB laminated glass, which noticeably reduces noise whilst also offering the same safety and security characteristics as laminated glass.
· Vision Control: SGG DECORGLASS is a range of traditional patterned glass with varying obscuration levels which can be combined with SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL+ to offer privacy in various applications. SGG MASTERGLASS (a range of contemporary geometric textured glass) and SGG SATINOVO MATT (acid-etched glass) offer further design possibilities for commercial or domestic applications
· Window Energy Ratings: Combining SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL+ with SGG DIAMANT low-iron glass in the outer pane can improve the energy index of a given window by further increasing solar gain.
· Anti-Condensation: SGG VIEWCLEAR® II is a neutral anti-condensation coating designed to significantly reduce the number of days where external condensation may occur on an insulating glazing unit.
SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL+ is an extremely versatile low-E solution suitable for a wide range of domestic and commercial applications:
- Windows and skylights
- Patio doors, French doors and other external doors
- Curtain walling
- Structural glazing
- Overhead glazing
Discover more and find your local installer at www.planitherm.com