SGG PARSOL® ULTRA GREY
SGG PARSOL ULTRA GREY combines the attractive appearance of a high-shine glass with the flexibility of processing of traditional float glass.
With its variety of processing options and wide range of thicknesses, SGG PARSOL ULTRA GREY is ideal for a wide variety of applications:
• Shower screens, bath screens
• Shower cubicles
• Splashbacks and cooker hood backs
• Partitions and dividers
• Wall panelling
• Internal doors
• Tables and shelves
• Cupboard and cabinet doors
• Spandrel areas
The colour and opaqueness of SGG PARSOL ULTRA GREY intensify with its thickness, providing different benefits across the range:
• 4 and 6mm: privacy or vision control.
When used between rooms, dependent on the lighting, the inside of a lighter room can be observed without the viewer being seen. From the lighter side, the glass looks like black lacquered glass providing a one way function
• 6mm and thicker: wall panelling or furniture.
The glass is opaque enough to hide imperfections on a wall or cover the front of a cupboard or cabinet
• 8 and 10mm: appearance of virtually opaque “black” glass.
The glass has a solid, stone-like appearance, reminiscent of onyx. These thicknesses expand the range of possible applications
The installation options and recommendations for SGG PARSOL ULTRA GREY body-tinted glass are identical to those of a traditional float glass. For certain applications, it may be necessary to toughen or heat strengthen the glass to avoid the risk of breakage due to thermal stresses.
STANDARDS AND REGULATION
SGG PARSOL ULTRA GREY complies with standard EN 572-2
This product carries the CE mark. www.saint-gobain-glass.com/ce
SGG PARSOL ULTRA GREY can be processed in the same way as conventional float glass:
• When toughened, the glass can be exposed to intense heat sources and high humidity areas, including at the back of cooker hoods and in bathrooms
• It can be assembled in laminated glass for identical safety properties to the SGG STADIP range
• Curved for a rounded shape
• Acid-etched or screen-printed to customise for decoration
|Light factors||LT %||LR %|