SGG COOL-LITE ST is a coated glass, obtained by cathodic sputtering in a vacuum of several layers of metal oxides onto a clear SGG PLANICLEAR pane. The manufacturing process and type of materials with which the glass is coated ensure that this coating offers excellent durability and resistance during handling.
These qualities enable this coated glass to be processed while still retaining its aesthetic and technical benefits. SGG COOL-LITE ST can be used in single or double-glazing, with the coating on face 2.
SGG COOL-LITE ST can be installed in many glazing applications:
Offices and commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Hotels and restaurants
- Schools and hospitals
- Conservatories and atria glazing
- Windows in traditional facades
- Curtain walling
- Exterior structural sealant glazing
- Exterior bolted glass assemblies
- Double-skin applications
- Cladding of external walls
- Overhead and atria glazing