SGG BIOCLEAN AQUA is particularly suited to conservatory roof applications where access to cleaning is either difficult or dangerous. It also allows for greater use of glass in roofs, by helping to reduce glare and excessive heat build-up where it is needed the most.
Solar Protection: SGG BIOCLEAN AQUA can block up to 78% of heat generated from the sun when combined with SGG PLANITHERM 4S four seasons glass in conservatory roof areas.
Thermal Insulation: Reduced heat loss by combining with SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL+ to give a low U-value of 1.2W/m2K or SGG PLANITHERM 4S glass which provides an exceptionally low U-value of 1.0W/m2K.
Energy Efficient Glass: combining SGG BIOCLEAN AQUA with our SGG PLANITHERM range of energy efficient glass helps to reduce the need for additional heating and cooling, making conservatories more comfortable whilst protecting the environment and saving you money.
Low Maintenance: SGG BIOCLEAN self-cleaning glass means windows need less frequent cleaning, making it ideal for hard to reach places, such as conservatory roofs. The permanent self-cleaning coating stays on the glass for the lifetime of the window, reducing the time and cost of window cleaning and the hydrophilic action stops droplets forming meaning clear vision through the window, even when it's raining.
SGG BIOCLEAN uses photocatalytic and hydrophilic properties to break down and wash away dirt from the surface of the glass allowing for less frequent cleaning.
- Reflects up to 78% of the sun's heat, reducing the need for costly air conditioning and blinds that will obscure your view
- Gives the best available solar control
- Aqua tint helps to absorb the sun's light and reduce uncomfortable glare by over 65%
- Reduces the bleaching effect of the sun by blocking 94% of the sun's UV rays, prolonging the life of your conservatory furniture and soft furnishings
- Glass stays cleaner for longer
- Easier and less frequent cleaning
- Ongoing cost savings – lower air conditioning and cleaning bills
- Reduced impact noise of precipitation compared to polycarbonate roof panels