A glass range featuring nine stunning and contemporary designs, including the award winning SGG MASTER-SOFT, designers have the ability to integrate the patterned glass as part of ambitious and stylish projects in a wide range of interior and exterior applications.
The glass designs meet the requirements of the EN 572-5 standard and feature one textured side and one smooth side.
The range comprises:
- ARENA C - Privacy Level 3: ARENA C is a classic, patterned glass design that is visually appealing, practical and smart. This timeless glass is ideal for creating bright and private spaces.
- FLUID - Privacy Level 2: FLUID’s modern and dramatic 3D effect is inspired by wave-like structures from nature and architecture. It is a very tactile glass that suggests the motion of soft flowing water.
- MASTER-CARRE - Privacy Level 2: MASTER-CARRÉ has a unique, contemporary, luxurious appearance. It is characterised by the illusion of small, shiny evenly spaced squares, contrasting with a matt background.
- MASTER-LIGNE - Privacy Level 1; A sophisticated glass design, MASTER-LIGNE is functional and elegant. It gives a balanced view through a series of bright, parallel lines printed on a matt background.
- MASTER-POINT - Privacy Level 5: Opening spaces to a halo of light, these compact dotted lines appear to shimmer. The fine texture of MASTER-POINT creates a private space filled with diffused light.
- MASTER-SOFT - Privacy Level 4: Structured by two diagonals, very finely engraved, the small 3D patterns reveal a soft appearance accentuated by a matt effect. Taking inspiration from luxury goods MASTER-SOFT® creates a softer, mellow effect.
- SATINOVO MATT - Privacy Level 5: SATINOVO MATT has a distinctive, uniformly smooth and satin-like appearance. It provides privacy without compromising light levels ideal for creating stunning interior designs.
- THELA - Privacy Level 3: This stylish horizontal and vertical criss-cross design is refined and elegant. THELA® is lightly textured, unassuming and gentle on the eye.
The decorative glass is naturally well suited for use in the home, offices, retail spaces, hotels and restaurants.
Its applications are infinite:
- Furniture: offices, tables, counters, shelves
- Fixed and sliding partitions
- Shower and bath screens
- Glass doors and framed doors
- Bathroom windows
- Façade glazing
- Interior and exterior guardrails and balcony partitions
- Staircases and floor slabs
- Urban furniture
Our patterned glass panels can be transformed in various different ways.
They can be: rounded or shaped to emphasize their aesthetic properties; tempered or laminated with SGG STADIP* and SGG STADIP PROTECT* for safety purposes; assembled into double glazed units for enhanced thermal insulation for added comfort. The integration of an SGG STADIP SILENCE* acoustic laminated panel into a double glazing unit will enable acoustic insulation and enhanced safety for people and property.
*Laminated: engraved side to the outside of the assembled unit.
Our range of decorative glass must be fitted in accordance with the standards and regulations in force. As with all printed glasses,
Panes must be fitted the right way around. In order to achieve a uniform aesthetic result, panes must be positioned the same way around when cutting multiple panes at the same time. If pattern continuity is required, particular attention must be paid during cutting.